What drives your CRM strategy? Let's hope it's your customers' needs.
Unfortunately in business, processes can trump common sense. And most often, these processes weren't developed with the customer's best interest in mind.
If your organization's CRM strategy has lost sight of the customer in favor of internal processes or other drivers, it's time to put customers back at the center!
Download this guide for clear insights and advice on how you can better leverage CRM to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Read this 6-step guide for a complete action plan:
- Learn the six steps to better customer experience by focusing on relationships.
- Build a single view of the customer that includes their direct feedback.
- Identify and improve the key elements of total customer experience.
- Determine where, when, and how customers want to provide feedback.
- Affect each phase of the customer journey: want, research, engage, buy, use, and comment.